Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Gabe ◄▬ Nelson And the Hollie Greig Campaign


Gabe ◄▬ Nelson And the Hollie Greig Campaign
The one and only picture ever presented by Gabe Nelson!

Updated 16/03/2012
Back when the main Hollie Greig Facebook Group was formed in February 2010, a character called Gabe Nelson appeared, despite behaving like someone who was seriously deranged and mentally unstable, he was made an admin on that group. He was very threatening and abusive to other members of that group. I am from Northern Ireland, and the Gabe character feigned also being from Northern Ireland. I think the reasoning behind this was to create the persona of someone who was possibly attached to paramilitaries, and indeed was serious about the various threats he dished out.
Here is an example of the kind of behaviour that Gabe was famed for. Shortly before the total break up of that  group, infiltrators had planted the seeds of paranoia and hatred all over the place, playing people off each other, and creating discord that was sure to lead to further rows. One of the things they done was set up a pay pal account, Hollie’s main web site had advised against this, and pointed out that campaign funds were not needed. The people behind the pay pal all had dummy Facebook accounts, no one even knew their real names, it was Sandie Fox who actually set the pay pal up. When group members questioned the offending pay pal, and asked basic questions, like will it be transparent? Who will have control of these funds? What will the funds be used for etc, they were maligned, threw out of the group and blocked, attacked, and generally abused. The entire thing ended in chaos. This is common tactics amongst Government shills to disrupt campaigns. They then commonly blame the innocent victims who got caught in the crossfire for being to blame.

During that time someone called Daisy Idwal Jones messaged me, she claimed to be a great Hollie supporter, and wanted to know was there anything she could do to get the offending pay pal closed. I advised her that the only thing I could think of was to go on the group and ask basic questions, like who was behind the pay pal. Later that night a Tom Caumont appeared on the group asking questions. It later transpired that Tom was Daisy’s boyfriend. (allegedly)
Tom went on the group discussion board, and started asking pertinent questions about the pay pal, Gabe attacked him, and I mean really attacked him, he was terribly abusive and called the Tom guy for everything under the sun. At the time though it appeared as if Tom’s actions were effective, as the pay pal was pulled that night. The next day I went on Daisey’s FB profile, and who was on there chatting like they were best buddies….Gabe Nelson! They were congratulating each other on a job well done!
Given that the very public row that he had conducted with Tom involved many of the group members taking sides and getting embroiled in the mayhem, it was a classic “Good Cop/ Bad Cop” routine, designed so as other group members would join in and take sides. Gabe, Daisy and Tom may still have been best buddies right after the charade, but I can assure the wounds left from their debacle were not easily healed.

After the Greg Lance-Watkins person switched from being a Hollie supporter to being a campaign agitator, the Gabe person also switched sides, and formed his own Hollie hate groups. Where the likes of GLW and other shills would ask over and over like a stuck record “Where is the evidence?”. No matter how much evidence they were presented with, the stuck record continued.
Genuine Hollie campaigners were also very aware that evidence of Hollie’s abuse that is not in the public domain, cannot be discussed on Facebook groups, and could be deemed inadmissible if ever a court case were to come of Hollie’s abuse. Gabe was everywhere, hounding campaigners, dishing out death threats and being as vile and abusive as is humanly possible on a social networking site.


This is just a few examples of the kind of abuse Gabe was famed for, I have hidden the peoples names, for obvious reasons.

Gabe ◄▬ Nelson xxxx YOU ARE A RELENTLESS TWAT BRINGING MY NAME INTO THIS AGAIN YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE OF TOTAL ARROGANCE & IVE NOTICED YOU HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF A DEADLINE TO JUMP SHIP AS I SEE IT YOUR OUT TO DO THIS CAUSE AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE BETWEEN NOW AND THEN WHY DONT YOU CUT YOUR LOSES AND GET OUT NOW AND LEAVE OTHERS TO PERSUE TRUTH.........NOW AS I SEE IT YOU ARE CAVING IN UNDER THE PRESSURE THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT ABOUT DUE TO YOUR MONSTER EGO AND A DEADLINE IS FARCE IT LOOKS TO ME YOU SEE THIS MESS FOR WHAT IT IS AND YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF IT YOU HAVENT DONE YOURSELF ANY FAVOURS HERE AND IM SURE THERE IS A LOT OF WHISPERING GOIN ON BEHIND YOUR BACK......IF YOUR BALLS WERE AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH YOU WOULDNT BE ON HERE SLABBERING YOUR POCKETS MAY BE HEAVY BUT YOU SURE DO HAVE AN EMPTY HEAD YOUR A TUB OF LARD WITH NO REAL AGENDA OTHER THAN TO VENT YOUR ANGER & IF YOU THINK IM A THUG GOOD ON YOU THAT MEANS YOU THINK A LOT MORE OF ME THAN I DO FOR YOU & THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT IVE BEEN CALLED A LOT WORSE BY LESSER BEINGS THAN YOURSELF NOW WHY DONT YOU SHOW YOUR FACE INSTEAD OF BLOCKING EVERYONE AND SHOW THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT YOUR A REAL MAN......NA I DONT THINK SO xxxx YOUR JUST ANOTHER MOUTH PEICE RANTING ON ABOUT NOTHING HAS NO ONE ON HERE POINTED OUT THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS GROUP....NOW WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR WALLET AND GO BUY SOME MANNERS AND A PERSONALITY TO GO WITH IT I......YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY BULLIED AT SCHOOL xxxx MAYBE WE SHOULD PITY YOU.....FOR THE SAD SILLY LITTLE MAN THAT YOU ARE.
13 minutes ago · Mark as irrelevant · Report · Delete Post


Gabe ◄▬ Nelson BY THE WAY xxxx WHO HAVE I DISHED OUT DEATH THREATS TOO YOUR A DANGEROUS MAN INCITING SUCH REMARKS LIKE THAT I MEAN YOU HAVE STOOPED TO A NEW LOW.........BRING THE NAMES INTO THE DISUSSION THAT I HAVE THREATENED AND THE PROOF TOO....BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS......LETS HAVE IT OUT YOU SPINELESS GOBSHITE!!!!!

3 minutes ago · Mark as irrelevant ·

This is a message he sent in a private message to someone else:

Gabe ◄▬ Nelson 07 April at 10:54 Report
you mentioned my name last nite and i came over it by chance so i dont know what else has been said even though i havent posted nor commented on hollies wall in over 5 weeks an still you bring my name up for no reason as i said im under an assume name on your list aswell xxxx please let this go for your sake you have no idea how deadly serious i am if you want to know how us irish handle things just run it by the admin you have that lives in portadown she will put you in the picture we northerners are rellentless when it comes to slander so leave it xxxx i am warning you if i hear of you mention my name i will see that as a declaration of war and we(irish)are good at that and all your admins will take the flack not just you,gabe (i sign for proof if you want to save it) 

This messaged was followed by this one:


Gabe ◄▬ Nelson 07 April at 10:33 Report
I REALLY DO THINK YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES xxx AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU GOD BLESS YOUR BLACK HEART WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY DANGEROUS TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS AND IF YOU VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE I SUGGEST YOU GET A GRIP I THINK YOU HAVE BROUGHT ATTENTION TO YOURSELF IN A VERY UNHEALTHY WAY I AM STILL ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST AS AN ASSUME SO I WILL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU I LIKE TO KEEP CLOSE TO MY ENEMIES THE IRISH ARENT TO BE MESSED WITH CAREFUL WERE YOU TREAD MY DEAR YOUR GOIN TO BE FAMOUS BY 5OCLOCK TODAY & YOU WONT EVEN REALISE IT HAVE A NICE DAY DAUGHTER OF SATAN.

This is the kind of frequent verbal attacks that Hollie Greig supporters came under on Facebook. When he referred to “the admin you have that lives in Portadown”, he was referring to me. When he sent the second message, he actually sent me one around the same time. This was his message to me:

Gabe ◄▬ Nelson April 8 at 2:22pm Report
hi sandra i know the paypal confused the whole situation & im glad its done away with now it looks to me like the previous admins didnt handle the paypal issue very well & it was on newsenses which was losely ascociated with hollies case i will say i did a lot of work with the other admins and they all gave me the cold shoulder for some reason ( i thought it was because im irish) it really was blatant to me but i carried on anyway there was something wrong within this click i am sure of that & i can feel a change since pabs done aclean up fair play to him for having the balls to face everyone and do what he done i have great admiration for him......anyway im originally from ardoyne (belfast) grew up in the midst of madness i was shot at 6yrs(driveby) and have schrapnel scares from two bombs and lots of other we nicks here and there although i never seen the sense in the mindless war i stood alone & never involved myself with any para groups it was never in me to do so & im glad for it today my mental strength has outreached those who followed a path they didnt understand i had my own battles to fight because i didnt belong its good to see we can go to work without the threat of getting shot on a building site.coalisland really did get it bad upto very recently too i may add from what ive been reading intellegence forces where rife in that part of the country so colusion took its toll on the people here is a wee link for your wall you can post it first i plan to put it up on hollies wall later keep intouch sandra & if i can do anything to help please ask most of us northerners are bridge builders by nature so lets keep it real & do the decent thing for hollies sake blessings to you friend,regards gabe.

I read this message, and just though “I have no clue who this guy is….but he is 100% not Irish!”
Firstly, I am from Northern Ireland, I lived through 30 years of the “Troubles”, and the only person I ever knew with shrapnel wounds was an old guy called Eddie Holmes who had fought in the First World War! Not once have I ever known anyone injured in a bomb attack in NI that had shrapnel wounds!
“Shrapnel consisted of a hollow shell which was packed internally with (typically) small steel balls or lead, together with an amount of gunpowder, and was the most common form of artillery deployed in 1914.
Managed by a timed fuse shrapnel was designed to explode while in mid-air above the enemy's trench positions.  The rapid dispersal of the shell's contents, be it lead or steel, was designed to cause maximum casualties with minimal artillery effort; in essence a modern-day equivalent of the previous century's grapeshot.” http://www.firstworldwar.com/atoz/shrapnel.htm
Gabe claimed that he had “schrapnel” wounds from not one but 2 bombs! He also mentions being shot at in a “drive-by”! I think he is confusing Northern Ireland with down town the Bronx! We had no drive by shootings in Northern Ireland. Many people were shot, many people were blown up, but the term “drive-by” has never been used here. At the time when Gabe sent me this message I ran it past my Northern Ireland friends who near died laughing, and thought exactly as I thought, that whoever Gabe was, he was not from here. However Gabe went to great lengths to convince people he was from here, and you can see from his message to me, that he was clearly attempting to bond with me in some way, like playing the “their victimising me cause Im Irish card”! I have been to England and Scotland many times in this last ten years and never once felt remotely victimised for being Irish, he clearly has a warped sense of how the Irish are treated.
Its also very interesting that he mentions the collusion with the security forces, this of course was not just in Coalisland, but all over Northern Ireland, so his information on the actions of British Intelligence is in fact correct! So Gabe is not completely thick as shite, he would appear to have knowledge of the intelligence services! He also seems to have a basic knowledge of places in Northern Ireland, like the Ardoyne in Belfast and Coalisland, these areas were badly effected during the troubles. Ardoyne in West Belfast is not a place that would be commonly known outside NI, but if someone had lived here for even a brief period they would likely know off it, especially if they actually worked or lived in Ardoyne!!!!!! Huge coincidence Im sure but John Taylor aka Steven Milne, who the HDJ web site named as in infiltrator in this last week, according to his FB Job History actually worked in Ardoyne between April 2004 and August 2004 For a Cabel and Wireless Communications Company called NTL! emmmm, Im sure I read something in this last week about a cabel and communications Company, cant think where, it will likely come to me! lol
The centre of Ardoyne on the left, and the NTL company on the right.

“My name is Steven Milne, it is widely known that “John Taylor” is a nom de plume only for the Hollie Greig campaign.”
You would not believe the amount of “Nom de Plumes” there were involved in the Hollie Greig campaign! I established to my satisfaction long ago, that Gabe Nelson was also a “Nom de plume”!!!!! There were so many infiltrators, that some had up to six "Nom de Plumes"!
In the summer of 2010 I discussed with Lorraine Louden the possibility of tracing the illusive Mr Nelson. N. Ireland is not a big place, and its very easy to trace people, I suggested to her that I would get my friends in Belfast to ask about, and specifically ask about Ardoyne, had anyone ever heard of Gabe Nelson….she almost had a seizure, and urged me not to, she said that John Taylor had it all under control, and that he had in fact traced Gabe Nelson, and that he was a painter and decorator living in Hollywood just outside Belfast,  a rather posh area, really not the kind of place that mindless thugs live! She assured me his IP had been traced and John even had his home phone number! I’ll bet he had!
Hi Sandra , Thats excellent we already have Gabe , Tom and Daisy tied together ,thats good info , we also have Pabs using many names and ISPS tracing ... Will let you know more as soon as confirmed”, Lorraine Louden
Well Lorraine…..I’m waiting, that was a year and a half ago, still no exposure, but your claims that there would be, and that John Taylor had it all under control meant that no one else conducted serious enquiry as to who Nelson was!
For well over a year the “nom de plume” that was Gabe Nelson attacked and abused Hollie Greig supporters in the most vile fashion, people were terrified of him. We were all assured that inspector f**king Clouseau had it all under control, while Nelson carried on regardless in his full frontal assault!

To add to this, with me actually living in N. Ireland, the infiltrators and suspected infiltrators feigned being concerned for my safety! These little seeds that they attempted to plant were supposed to make me afraid, and supposed to have me fear for my own well being. The GLW asswipe of course published my name, address, home phone number and other private details, it was again mentioned to me that Gabe would be able to find me because of this. While planting these “fear seeds”, they pretended to be terribly concerned about me.

I would advise you bar Gabe nelson ,he is pabs henchman violent in I think lives in Ireland”  George Mckendrick
“Have you at any time felt Gabe Nelson checking you out? Did you see him at the Belfast WUC?” Sarah McLeod

In September 2010 I organised a wake Up Call conference in Belfast, on the FB event page, Gabe Nelson ticked that he would be attending, this of course was so that I would be afraid of him showing up and starting trouble, and various of the infiltrators, pointed out to me that Gabe had ticked the attend button, and was I not afraid of trouble! This is the kind of psycho head fuck things they attempt!
Their dastardly plan did not quite pan out for them though, as I repeatedly pointed out to them, after the Shrapnel and drive-by comments from Nelson, I really did not believe he was from here, and even if he was, I spent 30 years dodging bombs and bullets, I’m not easy scared! Whats more, being from here I have known a great many real hard men, and great many known para-militaries, and take my word for it, they don’t join Facebook to harass people who are campaigning for a young Downs Syndrome lady who was brutally sexually abused! My personal opinion of the “Nom de Plume” Nelson, was that he was a pathetic spineless limp dick, who likely could not find or fight his way out of a paper bag! One can assume the identity of anyone one chooses on line, and I figured that whoever was behind his invention was likely the polar opposite to the threatening abusive actor that was Gabe Nelson! I figured that he was the invention of the classic “Little-man”, who wanted to be a big hard man!
I do not have conclusive proof as to who was behind his invention, but I sure do have at lest one suspect!
Well, as I am sure you can all see, I have been a busy busy bee this last few days! I have trawled through two years of old messages, I have been copying and pasting…taking screen shots and joining dots! I’m sure that when I publish this there is going to be quite a few who will wish that they could delete my in box, lol……and there is more to come! J
In the course of two years people slip up, they forget little things, ie one of my “Dummy friends”, (See my BLOG on how Government counter Intelligence operates on Social networking sites) Told me her Mum died in 2008, just two days later she told me her Mum died in 2007! One generally remembers when their Mother died!

And if the “Nom de plume” that was behind the invention of Gabe Nelson happens to read this, here is my very personal and heartfelt message to you….Go Fuck yourself you little man, with your limp dick, if you want to frighten Sandra Barr…your gonna have to try harder!
Im told that over this last few days Shill Central has went into a Sandra Barr Bitch fest, Im so upset....Not, lol
Hollie Demand Justice Link to the OFFICIAL Hollie Greig web Site
A poignant song, dedicated to Hollie Greig.....Hollies Army marches on! 
"The more you refuse to hear my voice, The louder I will sing, You hide behind walls of Jericho
Your lies will come tumbling, Deny my place in time, You squander wealth that's mine
My light will shine so brightly "It will blind you 
Sandra Barr

Update:
Well Clouseau has struck again, lol, on the 15/03/2012 he posted the following as evidence that the Gabe character exists:
The link posted takes you to an online business card, and the following entry has been added for the fictatious Gabe Nelson: LINK

Company Name: Gabriel Nelson Tiling Services
Tel: 07801441110
Note: Classification match only: Tilers ;
Address: 5, Malvern Green 
Bangor, County Down  
ZIP: BT19 6TP

I of course rang the number, and I naturally got the "This number does not exist" response. I also ran the Post Code through Google, and 192 informs me that the post code BT19 6 TP belongs to a plant higher company at 3 Malvern Green, Bangor!

The lengths these people go to when inventing their dummy characters beggars belief! And the fact that this evidence was manufactured directly by Steven Milne/John Taylor is very incriminating, why is he going to such lengths to prove that the imaginary Gabe Nelson was real!
Northern Ireland is a small place, a population of  under 1.8 million, its not hard to find people here. And anyone who is in business is registered with Yell-Com. You would think that if the Imaginary Nelson existed, and worked as a tiler he would be registered somewhere....he is not I have checked.

At one stage Taylor/Milne and buddies pretended they had hacked GLW's blog spot and taken it over, (much more likely they have actually been working with GLW, as many of the posts that are now appearing there, are GLWs exact style of writing and composition), Today they have went to the trouble of inventing a response from Nelson! They just keep digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves. I have friends who live in Bangor, and it can be easily checked if a Gabe Nelson lives there! I know in advance that he does not, as he is not real, he is yet another "Nom de Plume", that was invented for the soul purpose of disrupting the Hollie Greig campaign, and bullying and terrorising Hollie Greig supporters.

Also please note that Milne admits that the fictitious address given is actually 2 miles from where he used to live! Now! I ask you what are the chances? Someone invents a character, and makes up a profile of that character, and has them at an address just 2 miles from where Milne once lived! As I said, their attempts to make the Nelson character real has them digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves! You will note that throughout this blog, I have not actually said that the Nelson character was Steven Milne, I have presented evidence that would insinuate that Nelson was possibly one of his other Nom de plumes, and it would seem he is keen to supply me with more and more evidence, lol
KEEP DIGGING STEVEN, YOUR GIVING ME A RIGHT LAUGH!

NOTE: When infiltrators are exposed, and they slither from their vipers nest, when they try to address the evidence presented, they cannot, so they instead launch into personal attacks on the person doing the exposing, insulting their mental health, reputation and sanity. Today they have done this to me, and they have used the fictitious Gabe Nelson to pen the abuse. They are really very transparent, and as hard as they have tried to psych me out, and find weak spots that may annoy or distress me, they have failed miserably!
I grew up in an environment where it was common place to have to "hit the ground", meaning quickly lie face down on the road when shooting started. It was so common place, that you just got up, brushed yourself down and continued on your journey, so a few nasty people saying things about me on the internet goes right over my head! The laws of the Universe dictate that whatever they throw at me will be returned to them tenfold. :-)
Sandra Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Blog Archive